Trying to figure out which colleges can offer your student the most merit scholarships? Wondering which colleges you’ll be able to afford? Want to know how much debt students graduate with and how long it takes them to graduate?
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a resource that laid this all out for you, in detail, so you know you’re not missing anything?
I’ve got good news. Our college data spreasheet is exactly this kind of a resource, and we want to make it available to you. It’s research covering over 1,500 schools that have 500 or more full-time undergraduates.
With our College Data Spreadsheet you will be able to:
- See which school offer the best financial aid
- Review graduation rates to see the best – and the worst
- Compare the average net price of over 1,500 schools
- Discover which 467 private colleges provide 90% or more of freshman with scholarships of $15,000 or more
- Sort the list based on the criteria that matters most to you
- And much more!
But we’re not just going to throw a massive spreadsheet of data at you and leave you on your own. We also include an online class to teach you exactly how to use the spreadsheet to get the best advantage.
Detailed research on 1,500 schools probably sounds expensive, but it’s less than the price of one college application.