The Need Aid College Lists package includes three lists focused on helping families that are likely to receive need based aid. This package includes: Colleges Most Likely To Meet Financial Need; Colleges With Free Applications; and our Scholarship ToolKit.
Colleges Most Likely To Meet Financial Need is a list of colleges which have either reported meeting 90% or more of freshman financial need (CDS) or had an average net price of $5,500 or less for freshman with family incomes of $30,000 or less (IPEDS).
Colleges With Free Applications is a list of colleges that either do not have an application fee for the upcoming school year or will waive them if you apply online through the Common Application.
Scholarship Toolkit is a tremendous resource if you’re planning on searching for and apply to private scholarships. The toolkit includes:
- Ratings of 16 major scholarship search websites
- Overview of 7 websites with lists of scholarships
- Listing of resources to organize and track scholarship applications
- 46 often overlooked state websites for scholarships
- Information on how to apply for scholarships including checklists and more