Road Map To Cutting College Costs
Trying to figure out how to afford college?
What you need is a Road Map to Cutting College Costs.
It’s easier to figure things out when you have someone to show you the way!
Our next master class starts Wednesday, June 7th.
What Will You Learn?
We designed Roadmap To Cutting College Costs to help busy parents jumpstart their learnings of what they need to do to find colleges that can offer their student the most in financial aid and/or merit scholarships. Every week we provide written lessons, videos, a webinar, handouts, and access to discussion boards. You work through the material at your own pace but we will have weekly live webinars where you can ask any questions you might have.
This course teaches parents how to become smarter, educated consumers of higher education by understanding:
- EFC (Estimated Family Contribution)
- Financial aid terminology
- Government sources for funding college
- Institutional aid from colleges
- and How to identify Useful data for researching more generous colleges
What Makes This Course Different?
What makes this course unique is it’s exclusive access to data to help families “follow the money” to research and find schools generous with financial and merit aid. That’s why we are including a Custom College Money List as a bonus to this class. With this bonus, we will provide you with a list of colleges most likely to offer your student the most financial aid and/or merit scholarships, all based on your student’s academic profile, preferences (like size and location), and family financial situation. During the online course we will explain where the data in the report comes from, what it means, and how to use it.
By the time you finish the class you’ll know how to find colleges that:
- Meet at least 85% of Financial Need
- Award $20,000 or more in Merit Aid
- Offer 80% or more of Freshman Scholarships
- Graduate the majority of students in 4 years
You will learn:
- Major sources of financial aid
- How to get the most out of net price calculators
- Warnings signs that colleges might “gap” you
- FAFSA mistakes to avoid
- Indicators that schools are “front-loading” aid
- The role of college rankings
- Why graduation rates matter
Cost of the Course
The price of this course is $99.99 – but compare that to $15,000 or more in scholarships you’ll potentially be able to find by using information in this class to target the right colleges.
Find out even more about the class here – Roadmap to Cutting the Cost of College.
If you have questions, please email us at: DIYR2C@gmail.com.
Enroll now and we’ll see you in the class soon! Next class starts June 7th, 2017.